We are growing and currently seeking a tenacious and motivated Senior Sales Executive to draw even more of the world’s most loved brands into the Chaordix fold.
This is not your typical sales job. It requires a highly creative individual, someone capable of understanding a broad range of clients, industries and business drivers and marrying their needs to our solution offerings. As we sell to executive-level audiences, we also need someone with serious ability to relate to and build relationships with senior decision makers. It is critical that you thrive working collaboratively and have a passion for technology.
This isn’t the right gig for everyone. But it is perfect for someone who has had a series of sales successes in software or marketing technology and is looking to step out into something more ambitious. This role will challenge you to take your sales, intellectual and creative game to the next level.
About the role:
You will be part of a small but growing team that is responsible for driving the commercial growth of North American and European business. You will present our product to clients, sharing our value and strategies to help them reach their engagement and innovation objectives. There is a lot for you to shape in this role- we have excellent case studies to share with clients, and best in class approaches for how we manage a sales process and address client challenges. But we also are looking for a person who takes initiative and is excited about coming up with ideas for how to reach new clients.
In a given week, you may be working on many different opportunities at once which are at different stages in the sales process. We work with clients such as KPMG, Lego, Rust-Oleum, HSBC, IBM, Virgin Money, HTC – so the range of prospective clients you will speak to will be as broad.
You will have clear goals, be given regular feedback by your manager – the COO – and you will have the opportunity to progress in a growing, ambitious and entrepreneurial business.
- You like working in a high performance, fast paced, high pressure environment
- You have a hunter mentality, and are a tenacious, hardworking, organized, money maker
- You have at least 5 years’ experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- You have Marketing Technology or related Software Product sales experience
- You have a bias for tangible results; you like to know when you succeed, when you fail, and you like to see the contribution you make
- You like to continuously improve yourself, which means you like fast feedback, and you have a real appetite to learn
- You have a real bias for action – you get stuff done. If you are dissatisfied with something, you do something about it
We value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table.
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and thoughts on what you’d bring to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.