Chaordix is a market leader in “crowdsourcing”. Our cloud-based platform and products help our clients get meaningful insights into their markets, customers and brand, and inspire new levels of innovation. We work with some of the world’s most innovative companies including global leaders in the airline, retail, consumer packaged goods and mobile industries, and have over 200,000 participants in our communities around the world.
Chaordix is currently recruiting an Web/Software Developer. The winning candidate is inspired by building a game-changing platform and products, and by being part of an exciting, fast-paced organization.
The ideal person loves to write code, collaborate with fellow developers, and can provide leadership to, and communicate effectively with, the development team and the rest of the organization. They love variety, and will thrive within our tightly-knit group, contributing on product design, development, unit testing and maintenance. Every member of our Development team is expected to apply their creativity and expertise in solving challenging client and technical problems.
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ Years experience in Object Oriented development (PHP or Python)
- Proficiency in mysql databases and relational data design patterns
- Comfortable with a Linux Shell
- Familiar with Agile development practices
- BSc in Computer Science and/or equivalent experienc
Bonus Technical Skills
- Java, C# or C++ experience
- NoSQL Database experience (Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- Machine learning / Language processing
- Linux System administration skills
- Understanding of QA / Testing methodologies
- Continuous Integration experience
- Statistical modeling and data mining techniques
- Customer experience/personae mappin
Required Software Skills
- Familiar with a start-up work environment and flexible on required work hours
- Ability to manage and work within ambiguity to reach a successful outcome
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to manage and meet multiple, demanding deadlines
- Ability to listen, interpret and thrive off feedback
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
Bonus Soft Skills
- Additional Languages both written and verbal (French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, etc.)
Types of Experience
- Web/Software Application development companies
- Companies with a web-based product suite
- Full-service digital marketing agencies
- SaaS companie
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, we’d love it if you introduced yourself. Please send your resume and thoughts on what you’d bring to the role to: email@example.com.
We thank everyone for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.