Join Our Crowd
Chaordix is currently recruiting a Web/Software Developer. The winning candidate is inspired by building a game-changing platform and products, and by being part of an exciting, fast-paced organization.
The ideal person loves to write code, collaborate with fellow developers, and can provide leadership to, and communicate effectively with, the development team and the rest of the organization. They love variety, and will thrive within our tightly-knit group, contributing on product design, development, unit testing and maintenance. Every member of our Development team is expected to apply their creativity and expertise in solving challenging client and technical problems.
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ Years experience in Object Oriented development (PHP, Python preferred)
- Comfortable in mysql databases and relational data design patterns
- Handy with a Linux Shell
- Passionate about Agile development practices
- BSc in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
Bonus Technical Skills
- Java, C# or C++ experience
- NoSQL Database experience (Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- Linux System administration skills
- Understanding of QA / Testing methodologies
- Continuous Integration experience
Required Software Skills
- Familiar with a start-up work environment and flexible on required work hours
- Ability to manage and work within ambiguity to reach a successful outcome
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to manage and meet multiple, demanding deadlines
- Ability to listen, interpret and thrive off feedback
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
Types of Experience
- Web/Software Application development companies
- Companies with a web-based product suite
- Full-service digital marketing agencies
- SaaS companies
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, we’d love it if you introduced yourself. Please send your resume and thoughts on what you’d bring to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.