Quality Assurance Analyst
Join Our Crowd
Chaordix is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Application Development Team. Our growing team needs talented people who possess strong deductive reasoning, extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to developing routine tests, and coordinating the testing effort. This position will work with Developers, Client Services and Product Managers to develop, maintain, and execute quality assurance testing procedures.
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing"
- Execute regression tests, functional test and data tests
- Document quality assurance practices
- Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable
- BA/BS in Computer Sciences/Engineering or associated discipline or the equivalent experience
- Well-versed in all testing methodologies (white vs. black box test work, system vs. functional).
- Well-versed in software process methodologies.
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process.
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Preferred Candidates Will Have Experience With:
- Linux based environments
- Automated test suites
- Web-based scripting or programming languages (PHP, Python, etc)
Working as part of an agile development team
The Chaordix Culture
We know that an organization’s culture is critical to your decision to take a new position, so here’s some information about our company.
We’re a small entrepreneurial company with offices in Calgary, Canada. We’re driving big changes in the worlds of brand and product innovation through crowdsourcing and our proprietary technology platform.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table.
Once you’re here, we want you to love what you do, to be and feel successful and to be a part of our team for a long, long time. That’s why we’re striving to be the best place you’ve ever worked. Our team is incredibly energized, team members at all levels are supportive and accessible and everyone is focused on delivering for our clients and expanding our business.
At Chaordix, we help each other out. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh a lot. We work in a funky building. We go out as a group. We don’t act like jerks. We have a kitchen stocked with snacks. We have a fridge stocked with beer. We give back to our community. We debate and discuss. We find better ways to do smarter things.
At Chaordix, we’re building this business together. We’re looking for great people to join us.
We welcome you to introduce yourself. Send a resume and your thoughts on why you would be a great addition to our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted.