Innovation Program Designer & Analyst
Join Our Crowd
Chaordix is growing and we’re seeking a seriously creative and talented researcher to join our Client Engagement Team.
The world of market research is being transformed. Survey respondents and panel members are now highly engaged participants in meaningful insights communities. New mixed method approaches unite qual + quant in fresh and adaptive study designs. Chaordix is at the centre – a crowdsourcing pioneer driving brand engagement and innovation around the world.
We’ve learned that insights and innovation programs must be a delightful and interesting experience for our participants and for our clients. We’ve also learned that such experiences produce better data for analysis and resulting insights. If you’re ready to drive the art and science of next-generation research at Chaordix, please read on:
The Chaordix Culture
We know that an organization’s culture is critical to your decision to take a new position, so here’s some information about our company.
We’re a small entrepreneurial company with offices in Calgary, Canada. We’re driving big changes in the worlds of brand and product innovation through crowdsourcing and our proprietary technology platform.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table.
Once you’re here, we want you to love what you do, to be and feel successful and to be a part of our team for a long, long time. That’s why we’re striving to be the best place you’ve ever worked. Our team is incredibly energized, team members at all levels are supportive and accessible and everyone is focused on delivering for our clients and expanding our business.
At Chaordix, we help each other out. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh a lot. We work in a funky building. We go out as a group. We don’t act like jerks. We have a kitchen stocked with snacks. We have a fridge stocked with beer. We give back to our community. We debate and discuss. We find better ways to do smarter things.
At Chaordix, we’re building this business together. We’re looking for great people to join us.
- Lead community program design and reporting for your client communities. Create delightful and interesting experiences for our community participants and deliver actionable business insights for clients.
- Collaborate with the Client Engagement team to create optimal research experiences for community participants and clients. Designing and building the right mix of activities in our Crowd Intelligence platform.
- Deliver research reports that summarize complex research findings into clear actionable insights in support of clients’ business objectives.
- Write research activity content that is grounded equally in sound research design and engaging written/visual forms. Ensure research activities produce optimal data to meet client insights, engagement and innovation objectives.
- Develop, communicate and manage your project timelines, ensuring all milestones and deliverables are met.
- Analytics interpretation and professional “C” level report and presentation creation. Confident presenter to any organizational level.
- Support the development of the department’s capabilities – continuous improvement and innovation of processes and research methodology.
- Be a thought leader who stays current with leading edge trends in the market insights field.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are exceptional at interpreting research, extracting insights, linking insights to strategies that will drive results for clients, and presenting findings /implications to clients in a confident and consultative manner.
- 5-7 years of custom research development experience, preferably in a marketing research capacity. Ability to develop blended qualitative and quantitative research programs a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate data and findings for all audiences.
- In-depth understanding of traditional and emerging research methodologies and related methods/techniques.
- Experience creating infographics or using dashboard tools like Tableau.
- Experience presenting findings and implications to clients in a confident and consultative manner.
- Demonstrated time managements skills for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Endlessly curious about the human condition, with a strong motivation to innovate in answering the ultimate research question, “Why?“
- Familiarity with creativity & innovation methods including design thinking, creative problem solving, etc. an asset.
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- University Degree
- Interest in business trends, technology and/or social innovation.
- Marketing, marketing research or consulting experience.
- Experience with third-party research software such as Google Analytics, SAS, SPSS, R, or Tableau etc.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word wiz.
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally.
We welcome you to introduce yourself. Send a resume and your thoughts on why you would be a great addition to our team to: email@example.com. We regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted.