Client Engagement Director
At Chaordix, we're matchmaking.
We’re looking to set up a portfolio of our amazing clients – some of the world’s most innovative, international brands – in a long-term relationship with a senior consultant.
That’s where you come in.
As Chaordix’s Client Engagement Director, you’ll work with all areas of the amazing, ever-expanding Chaordix team to build and grow client relationships. You’ll oversee implementation of Chaordix Crowd Intelligence ™ solutions, built on the industry’s premier technology platform, to help clients realize engagement and innovative outcomes for their brands and products.
Here are some of the core skills we’re looking for in this position:
We need someone who has mastered the art of building and expanding relationships with executive-level audiences. We want someone passionate about understanding a client’s industry, organization and competitive position so they can strategically advise the client on how to leverage our platform. And ideally, we’d like someone with deep experience in marketing, branding or the agency world and great comfort delivering services and products based on technology.
Because our clients run the gamut from Fortune 500 to non-profit social innovation, from professional consulting services to arts & entertainment, from North America to Europe and beyond, we need someone who is widely engaged with and curious about the world around them. That means you should have passion for and knowledge of marketing and branding, pop culture, global trends, fashion, current events, photography and video, social media, music, art, sports, and the endless flow of internet information. Or as many of those things as possible. And maybe a few we haven’t mentioned
If you have all that, you could be our ideal match. So, please do get in touch.
The Chaordix Culture
We know that an organization’s culture is critical to your decision to take a new position, so here’s some information about our company.
We’re a small entrepreneurial company with offices in Calgary, Canada. We’re driving big changes in the worlds of brand and product innovation through crowdsourcing and our proprietary technology platform.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table.
Once you’re here, we want you to love what you do, to be and feel successful and to be a part of our team for a long, long time. That’s why we’re striving to be the best place you’ve ever worked. Our team is incredibly energized, team members at all levels are supportive and accessible and everyone is focused on delivering for our clients and expanding our business.
At Chaordix, we help each other out. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh a lot. We work in a funky building. We go out as a group. We don’t act like jerks. We have a kitchen stocked with snacks. We have a fridge stocked with beer. We give back to our community. We debate and discuss. We find better ways to do smarter things.
At Chaordix, we’re building this business together. We’re looking for great people to join us.
Provide Strategic Advisory and Crowdsourcing Consulting Services
- Plan and facilitate Discovery workshops and client meetings to define business needs and objectives, craft appropriate Crowdsourcing strategies and implement engagement and challenge programs to achieve client goals.
- Working with the research team, our community moderators, and the rest of the Chaordix crew, be intimately involved in the design of our community programs and synthesizing the findings for our amazing global client base.
- Become a CI platform expert and understand how to leverage the product to support the client’s strategic program objectives.
- Lead the delivery of consulting services and the execution of programs leveraging Chaordix team members.
Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered client relationships and ties.
Manage Project Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the project and program.
Contribute to the Firm
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
- Balance client demands with participation in broader company initiatives.
Does This Sound Like You?
- University degree preferred
- 5-8 years of related experience, preferably in direct marketing /market research at an agency, consulting company, or technology provider to the industry
- At least 5 years of consulting experience leading clients through planning and execution phases of a project
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service delivery
- Demonstrated research design and data analysis skills
- Comfort with qualitative research methodologies and analytics
- Proven experience in managing project teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong knowledge or experience in consulting, innovation challenges, client/campaign strategy, and media planning
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse backgrounds
- Experience building strong working relationships with partners, senior business and IT people
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required – up to 30%
- Ability to manage your day to address the needs of clients in other time zones
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, we’d love it if you introduced yourself. Please send your resume and thoughts on what you’d bring to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.