Chaordix is a market leader in “crowdsourcing”. Our cloud-based platform and products help our clients get meaningful insights into their markets, customers and brand, and inspire new levels of innovation. We work with some of the world’s most innovative companies including global leaders in the airline, retail, consumer packaged goods and mobile industries, and have over 200,000 participants in our communities around the world.
Chaordix is currently recruiting a Junior to Intermediate UI Developer. The ideal person is someone who loves the visual web, has a strong sense of aesthetics and wants to continually develop their skills and learn new design techniques. This position is appropriate for recent graduates of a new media or web design program, as well as those with a few years of relevant experience under their belts. We’re looking for someone who can perform under pressure and challenge themselves to grow as a UI developer.
Required Technical Skills
- Standards-compliant HTML 4/5
- CSS 2/3
- Good Photoshop skills
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to listen, interpret and thrive off feedback
- Strong problem solving skills
- A critical eye for usability design
- Degree or diploma in new media or web design
- Experience working as part of a software development team
- PHP/Python or other web scripting language
- Experience with templating languages (Smarty, Jinja, etc)
- Familiar with Agile development practices
- Additional Languages both written and verbal (French, Spanish, German, Portuguese)
- Understanding of QA / Testing methodologies
- Familiarity with user experience/personae mapping
How to Apply
We welcome you to introduce yourself. Send a resume and your thoughts on why you would be a great addition to our team to: email@example.com
We regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
While we do love working with contractors and freelancers on various projects, for this position we’re looking for someone to join us as an employee in our Calgary-based office full-time and in person. (So if you’re interested in telecommuting, outsourcing or being a sub-contractor, this position isn’t for you.)